the cooky wacky

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Raya Qurban 2009

Actually this is my first time being apart from family for a first day Raya. As I just started working within this few days, I am not allowed to take leave for a first three month, at least. I have to work until Thursday, without compromy. The only chance to be at home early for the first day is by flight, but I cannot afford the peak time price. Bus! yes, bus which takes about 6 to 7 hours from Shah Alam. Tired. I'll sleep for a whole day raya but unfortunately, of course, cannot, right. So I've made up my mind. I will celebrate this Raya Qurban in Ipoh, with Syafaf's family which I feel warm, welcome and adorable in there. Only in the evening I'll take my ride home.



*** I have to attend my cousin's wedding on Sunday and feeling guilty because I have no special present for her yet. Damn my cash for a smooth flowed! (ILOVESALE)

*** SELAMAT HARI RAYA QURBAN. JANGAN MAKAN DAGING BANYAK. (KECUALI SUP GEAR BOX)